Aquarius boats are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during the period as described following. The copy of the original receipt of purchase will be required upon submission of a warranty claim along with any and all pertinent information (photos, records, etc.) regarding claim.
DURATION OF COVERAGE
5 years on buoyancy tubes fabric and seams.
1 year only on clearance sale purchase.
The boat's hull, floor, hull attachments and accessories, but not limited to, floorboards, seats, rope holders, oar locks, oars, rope, air pump, lifting handles, D rings, valves, seat webbing, canopy, wheels, wheel brackets, ladder, and transom integrity are covered by this Limited Warranty for 1year from the date of purchase. The repair, replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty does not extend the life of this warranty to beyond its original expiration date.
Warranty coverage is non-transferable and applies only to original registered owner.
Boat Bags Warranty: All the bags including boat carry bag, bow bag, seat cushion, under seat bag and their fittings are 30 days warranty.
Free bundle items at promotion are 30 days warranty as well.
Any missing or damaged parts should claim in 7 days after you receive your purchase.
Things NOT Covered
• Normal wear and tear
• Color fading
• Damage caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, accident
• Improper use
• Use of any other parts other than supplied by Les Bateaux Aquarius
• Alteration to the vessel or removal of parts not done by an authorized Les Bateaux Aquarius service center or dealer
• Improper protection against UV-Rays/cold weather
• Repairs, modifications or tampering by someone other than an authorized Les Bateaux Aquarius service center
• Damage from deterioration to fabric caused by fuel, harsh chemicals, or solvents
• Any seam separation due to heat exposure
• The vessel has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with owner’s manual
• Damage as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage(after leaving our warehouse)
• Any shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser, any units shipped for repair will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Les Bateaux Aquarius will then ship (if required) the repaired unit, or repaired parts or new part(s) to the purchaser at the responsibility of the purchaser
• Les Bateaux Aquarius does not cover incidental or consequential costs for any reason whatsoever
• Time for cleaning units in preparation for repair
• Any repairs resulting from poor service work or maintenance after delivery
• High-pressure washing
• Over size engine use
• Overloading of capacity
• All inflatables lose some air over time, this is normal and is not a warranty issue
Warranty not covered if you leave inflatable boats outside your house in the winter.
Warranty not covered if the outboard motor not securely fixed to the transom.
If any product purchased is used for rental or other commercial purposes by a corporation, partnership, company, organization, or association including without limitation to camps, clubs, resorts, schools, or the like, then the term of this Limited Warranty is limited to a period of 120 days for parts and two years for PVC material after the date of original purchase.
The owner/operator is responsible for safe operation and safety of its passengers. It is mandatory the owner/operator follows all provincial and federal requirements like licensing, safety requirements and safety gear required. We strongly recommended that the operator read and understand its entire manual before operating the boat. Be sure at least one additional person on board is instructed in the basics in case of an emergency and the operator is unable to operate the boat.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
No return on All Labour and or Installation Services
No return on shipping fee.
There are no exchanges or returns on Outboard Motor sold. Any defects in workmanship on the outboard motor are covered under the manufacturers’ limited warranty.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Inflatable boats less than 16 feet in length - 20% restocking fee
Any item not in its original condition, which is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
SHIPPING AND PICK UP
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please note that NO Delivery to PO Boxes.
Pick Up from Store or Depot
For purchases paid online with a credit card and picked up from the store or delivery depot, ONLY the cardholder can pick up the product and will need to show photo ID and sign the pickup slip.